Terms and Conditions for Pre-consultation (pls read carefully):
1. This session is for you to discuss your case in detail with Smriti. She will spend 30 mins in this session with you, and ask you pointed questions regarding your health which will allow her to assess your symptoms, and make you understand why the symptoms are being caused. Post the initial assessment, you can decide if you want to work with her and her team long-term, to reverse your issues and achieve great health. Pls be as elaborate about your health as possible and share your entire health history in the session.
2. Pls note that this fee is non-refundable, once paid. If you don't turn up for the session, you will not be allowed to reschedule and you will have to make a fresh booking if you need another appointment. Also, the session ends in sharp 30 mins. So pls be on time. No last-minute cancellations or rescheduling can be accommodated. You can reschedule giving 72 hours (3 days) notice and a fresh slot will be given to you, basis Smriti's availability. However, since her calendar is always tightly booked, it is best advised to not reschedule and attend your session at the booked date and time, to avoid delays.
3. Link to the Google Meet call will be sent to you on your email, by exlyapp. Pls check your email for call details, 3 hours after you make the booking, and save the call login details to avoid last-minute hassles during the appointment. Pls set an alarm for yourself, so that you remember your appointment.
4. Pls share any labwork you wish to discuss with Smriti, on firstname.lastname@example.org, atleast 24 hours before your scheduled appointment.
5. For any questions, pls reach out to us on whatsapp at +919310591448.
"If you have tried all kind of diets, workouts, doctors and medicines to get fit and healthy, and yet you feel you are not at your best, I invite you to explore the power of 'Food as Medicine!"
Achieving great health is not a complicated process if you understand how your body works. Functional Nutrition comes from the field of Functional Medicine, which is based on deep understanding of the human biochemistry, and focuses on correcting the root cause of the i